Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Analyst
Reports to: Scheduling Team Lead
To ensure VMI data quality and settings are up to date.
- Ensure that all system needed in daily tasks are working.
- Ensure data quality, i.e. full and correct submission of VMI data from source into CROSS by using the current tools (CPP Tuning Kit, VMI-FE, Hayat).
- Ensure that all sites are in healthy stock and take the proper action immediately to prevent any Left on Boards or Stock Outs.
- Ensure VMI orders are generated properly, minimize Left on Boards and stock outs.
- Optimize scheduling operations by collecting performance data, analyzing and translating into recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure that the set up and tune CPP parameters (replenishment parameters) are done by Cross Focal Point based on feedback from reports, sites, Schedulers.
- Responsible for collation of relevant VMI KPI measurements.
- Provide in depth knowledge of software system features.
- Provide general, non-specialist services for customers / sales, e.g. ad hoc information about local specifics of service station
- Work with schedulers to ensure that the daily schedule contributes to an accurate, cost effective and timely overall delivery plan, to ensure that the right product and volume is delivered from the right source to the right destination at the right time by the right truck.
- Creating daily reports on the Left on Board investigations, stock out reasoning and extra orders, doing the required analyses to be shared with management
- Creating report for tracking the daily volume for VMI site on daily basis
- Implement best practices to ensure best use of systems in each scope.
- Maximize the integration between pre-planning and scheduling activates, reducing the complexity of CROSS schedulers job.
- Balance stress, conflicting priorities and time pressures against the need to product an effective and viable order set to the scheduler.
- Working with different teams within the organization
- Welling to learn more and follow the team lead work instructions
Qualification & Experience
- University degree in IT/ IS.
- Effective communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Teamwork skills
- Excellent in English