60 Years of Serving Oman
On 12 December 1958, a ribbon cutting ceremony was held to mark the commissioning of the Shell depot in Saih Al Maleh, now known as Mina Al Fahal. Over the next 60 years, Shell Oman has continued to be a key participant in The Sultanate’s economy.
On 12 December 1958, fuel was dispensed from the first Depot in Saih Al Malih which is today, Mina Al Fahal. 60 momentous years later, Shell Oman has over 187 state-of-the-art Shell Service Stations and millions of loyal customers. Shell Oman is still setting benchmarks in delivering operational Excellence with the highest Health, Safety, Security and Environment standards while creating sustainable benefits for the society and In-Country Value for the Sultanate.
With approximately 92% Omanisation, Shell Oman continues to be a role model for local talent development and commitment to serving Oman.