Reports to: Facilities Manager Oman & UAE
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Structure, execute and optimize and review spot and term contracts (via routine contract performance reviews) to meet Mobility and Aviation demand in country, as per process and secure maximum profitability for the Group.
- Ensure continuity of product supply by structuring robust deals with various counterparties.
- Gather local market intelligence and information to assess market movement.
- Support other business functions, and contract holders in executing & optimizing deals.
- Assist in developing short, mid, and long product supply and logistics strategies.
- Ensure deals comply with Group policies and local regulations.
- Perform post award contract management custodian and responsible for running the processes to ensure smooth sales and operations plans to include implementation of new activities, projects, tenders etc.
- Ensures supply/demand balance of all products managed by Trade & Supply including management of price risk exposure and risk & reward processes.
- Owns all business interfaces with the classes of business i.e., Mobility & Aviation.
- Coordinates and leads supply with regards to managing business communications and working alternate supplies.
- The role is multi-faceted, strategic, commercial, and operational.
- Highly resilient when dealing with unforeseen situations, decision making under time pressure, and dealing with wide range of stakeholders.
- Direct interface with range of senior stakeholders.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Graduate of Business, Engineering, Math’s, Science, other Degree, preferably a quantitative discipline with 5+ years of experience.
- High capacity (Strategic) and quick learner.
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills and ability to quickly translate data & information to insights that enable business decision making.
- Able to priorities, troubleshoot, and highly adaptable.
- Excellent engagement and communication skills.
- Evidence of strong commercial acumen.
- Broad knowledge of the oil market & industry previous exposure in Supply, Trading, Pricing and Commercial exposure is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of market pricing mechanism, exposures, and risk management.
- Strong believe in people development & coaching mindset.
- The role is for Omanis Only.
Kindly note that if you have not been contacted within 3 weeks from the closing date, your application is considered as unsuccessful.