- Support the development and execution of all communication projects for Shell Oman, including and not limited to internal and external communications, campaigns and other initiatives.
- Deliver social media, digital, press releases and assigned marketing initiatives content that will maximise Shell brand's equity, differentiation and value while maintaining Shell Visual Identity.
- Develop, implement and manage Shell Oman social media content and strategy.
Consistent and constant engagement on Shell brand to achieve leadership in key performance indicators with strong focus in growing Shell brand presence with engaging content, specifically social media, digital content and press releases as well as assigned marketing initiatives.
- To deliver the target Brand Share of Preference and improve it in the following years.
- Manage budget of social media, press releases and digital content.
- Integrated brand communications campaigns with social media, digital content and press releases.
- To support Shell Oman in delivering social media, digital content and press releases as well as assigned marketing initiatives.
- To be focal point and action party for digital, social media and press releases content development and execution while ensuring timely delivery of good quality communications, which have been cleared through application of the Shell Disclosure Standards where appropriate.
- Define and monitor most important social media KPIs, remain up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies and recommend best practices.
- To coordinate on obtaining approvals from relevant stakeholders for the delivery of social media, digital, press releases and marketing content from content development to publication and finally measurement of successes and key learnings.
- To transform the requirements of a marketing and press releases into briefs for the agency to execute.
- To plan and execute marketing projects elements such as production, budgeting and communication strategy.
- To obtain production estimates and propose budget to the line manager for approval.
- To work with the various suppliers in scheduling the activities. Different pieces of communication materials require different production lead-time, and proper scheduling will prevent unnecessary cost i.e. express charges and timely rollout.
- Creating engaging social media, PR, digital and relevant marketing content and accurate messages in an effective and timely manner with high quality communications, the application of the Disclosure Standard where appropriate
- Ensuring that key Shell Oman events and activities are given the right profile on social media and PR coverage, and convey a consistent message which supports and enhances our Shell Brand and reputation among target audiences and customers, and engages them.
- Part of a team of experts, set up against a multiple number of businesses with several stakeholders: internal and external, while balancing a complex creative process, with tight deadlines and Shell Visual Identity brand guidelines.
- Build up an inspiring but demanding relationship with the agencies (often liberating out of the box hidden talents and ideas) to ensure Shell Oman consistently gets the best work the agency is capable of and best talent is keen to work for Shell Oman.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A relevant degree in Digital Marketing, Media Management, Public Relations, Marketing or Business Management.
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience in working on campaigns that incorporate digital and traditional media with well-known brands; preferably earned in the world of FMCG/Consumer Brands.
- Worked with creative/media/digital/research agencies with genuine and direct responsibility for concept development, crafting inspiring creative briefs and creation of high-engagement branded content/assets.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English in writing and speaking, and comprehension of brand communications, integrating and orchestrating multiple media channels (ATL/BTL/Social Media/Digital/PR/Activation) to deliver innovative, clutter-smashing content/platforms.
- Ability to work virtually, with an extended, multi-cultural, multi-functional team.
- Knowledge of Graphic Design.
If you have the required skills and qualifications, obtain an application from our Main Office in Mina Al-Fahal and submit it along with your CV and copies of relevant qualifications. Alternatively, you could Apply Here by sending your resume with a cover letter to the email address provided, and ensure the inclusion of the title of the job you are applying for in the subject of your email before April 29, 2018.
Please note, only the short listed candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks from the closing date.
Human Resources and Administration Department
Shell Oman Marketing Company SAOG
PO Box 38, Mina Al- Fahal, Postal Code 116