Maintain detailed Network Master plans for Oman - Maintain detailed master plan of area based on terms of reference- Run evaluation for business case proposals - Volume forecasting.
Create and update the master network plans to meet the targets set by the strategy and assures the PMAs are identified and activities aligned accordingly to secure our long term business competitiveness.
- Be able to analyze, process & interpret large amounts of data within tight deadlines; able to set & work with (conflicting) priorities.
- Contribute to the future strategy and direction of Network Planning.
- Develop the yearly Operating Plan Network Components, and yearly Capital plan.
- Conduct field visit and issue Initial User Specification taking input from Non Fuel Retailing, etc
- Implement IP process with agreed economics and exercise financial authorities.
- Assure data transparency for reporting in Clear track to enable global program visibility.
- Assure global practices are implemented in the Market effectively.
- Enable cross functional teamwork to improve delivery efficiency.
- Proactively connect with functional experts and cross functional teams to maximize effectiveness and efficiency of delivery.
- Accountable for the Market plan delivery together with Real Estate and Engineering as well as the planning delivery.
- Research on demographics, infrastructural changes and developments.
- Analyze data of existing network in order to propose optimization actions through capex by engaging different functions and stakeholders.
- Conduct initial project feasibility analysis for all projects in the detailed master plan Volume Forecasting, evaluation. Monitor, aligned with Engineering and Real Estate, Capex spend versus plan every month and incorporate actions to deliver the phased planning.
- Develop Network strategy review where agreed with the global team.
- Complete Core analyses annual and ensuring the propose optimization actions. Participate in the development of Innovation initiatives and Alternative Approaches to Acquisitions;
- Contribute ideas and lead actions to reduce Opex items e.g. Rent reduction, Environmental Services costs, HSSE, sites, Risk based approach
- Incorporate project management approach to the development of the detail Network Master plan.
- Ability to quickly get to know different environments and rules that apply in the different study areas.
- Drive Network Strategy implementation.
- Ability to compete with the market in identifying and securing good NTI locations
Qualification & Experience
- University degree in Business Management.
- Effective communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Teamwork skills
- Excellent in English
If you have the required skills and qualifications, obtain an application from our Main Office in Mina Al-Fahal and submit it along with your CV and copies of relevant qualifications.
Alternatively, you could could Apply Here and ensure the inclusion of the title of the job you are applying for before18 October 2018.