IT Change Management Specialist
Reports to: IT & Digitalization Manager
IT Change Management Specialist play the lead role in coordinator to plan, execute, monitor, control, and closing out projects. They support facilitating and coordinating on the entire project scope, the project team and resources, the project budget, and the success or failure of the project.
- Solicit requirement from stakeholder
- Organize meeting , coordinate with stakeholders and confirming understanding on project plans , Change management and releases.
- Reiterate project goals with optimized solutions.
- Deliver consistent but appropriate cost management structures for major, complex projects working closely with stakeholder.
- Initiate release & deployment request, plan and manage releases.
- Ensure release completion to User Assurance Test and production
- Analyse risk , release Change management and project impact and issues
- Report and metrics charts for releases and versions.
- Support test environment design and End to End testing facilities based on objectives. Ensure Readiness of Lab, Production prerequisites
- Manage scope management
- Register issues, open and close issues related to project , Change management and release.
- Prepare and Maintain records and reports of test , analysis risk , project & CR documents, and dashboards.
- Summarize goals, timelines to implement and achieve project deliverables
- Analyse the impact and Communicate downtime requirement
- Performance monitoring and control of release, project, Change management.
- Ensure availability of resources, plan for deployment
- Manage problem management for project , Change management and release.
- Communicate and coordinate the business with timely reports and heads-up
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a related field with minimum experience of 3+ years.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent one is a plus.
- ITIL certification can be an added certification
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies like waterfall, agile, scrum, lean or prince2, etc.
- Principles and practices of effective team building, team leadership and conflict resolution.
- Understand the system architecture and business process solutions in the industry and map against the external solutions.
- Testing ethics, release, deployment, and Change management process experience with strategic thinking required.
- Methods and techniques of developing and presenting technical documentation and training materials.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Trained on all retail solutions in line to the retail business process and customer management process entailed by Shell as a solution.
- Effective communication and negotiating skills, process improvement, supervision, and inventory control experience.
- Omani’s only
Kindly note that if you have not been contacted within 3 weeks from the closing date, your application is considered as unsuccessful.
More in careers
Enhance your career development as an experienced professional with Shell and continue on your path to reach your full potential.
Joining the Shell Talent Community is the best way for you to stay informed about global career opportunities in your area of expertise and keep up to date with relevant news and events.