Human Resources & Administration Manager
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- HR Strategy: Develop HR strategy in line with overall business strategy in order to attract, motivate and retain the employees that the company needs now and in the future.
- HR System, Policies & Procedures: Develop, review and maintain sound HR Management Information System (HRMIS), policies, processes and procedures to facilitate and enable the achievement of the company’s strategies and business objectives.
- Talent Identification, Acquisition & Retention: Define and drive company’s Talent and Nationalisation strategy in consultation with the business to enable the resourcing, succession planning, potential assessment and retention of key Talent to ensure business continuity.
- Performance Management: Direct and design the development of a modern and professional Performance Management system in order to establish linkage between performance and reward.
- Reward Strategy: Review, develop and maintain a sound Reward Strategy, policies, systems and practices in order to implement appropriate reward structures that reflect company’s ambition of being an employer of choice.
- Learning & Development: To train, develop and coach company’s HR and Administration staff members to raise their level of competence and professionalism to be trusted business partners and service providers.
- Continuous Improvement: Continuously direct, identify and adapt new HR and administration practices and initiatives to add value to the overall business objectives.
- Corporate Real Estate: Defining and implementing real estate policies and strategy related to company buildings and premises, programme delivery and services in the areas of property, real estate projects, facilities management, corporate travel, corporate security and records management.
- Stakeholder Management
- Managing Expectations
- Promote the use of all relevant technology, knowledge, experience and expertise available in Shell, to ensure business excellence is achieved, including implementation of Shell/industry best practice
- Delivering Goal Zero and retaining asset integrity
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum University Degree holder
- Minimum 15-years working experience in the HR field out of which a minimum of 5-years in a HR Leadership role.
- Strong analytical skills, communication and report writing.
- Strong Arabic and English; verbal and writing.
- Knowledge of local and statutory employment regulations
- Previous experience working in joint venture environment is preferable
- Ability to interact with a broad spectrum of people and excellent communication skills
- Omani’s only
Kindly note that if you have not been contacted within 3 weeks from the closing date, your application is considered as unsuccessful.