CEO Office Coordinator
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- To provide a personal administrative support to the CEO and to support Human Resources/External Affairs if required.
- Providing full, pro-active & highly confidential administrative support services to CEO, arranging & organizing CEO’s appointment schedule by planning internal and external meetings, teleconferences, and conferences
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications and phone calls
- Manage the travels, itinerary planning, and all logistic requirements for the CEO
- Handle any arrangements for visitors from a variety of diverse backgrounds including meetings on and off site and social functions, preparing the agenda, organizing site access, greeting, and accompanying visitors, as needed
- Manage data Management and maintain documents and reference material including databases distribution lists
- Plan and organise required team meetings, while taking care of the agenda, minutes of meeting, logistics and ensuring attendance
- Maintain contacts of all key government and business stakeholders and update them as required
- Review internal administrative practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Responsible of preparing organisations’ E-newsletter with liaison with all stakeholders
- Draft and manage the CEO’s social/digital media communications, including but not limited to LinkedIn, in coordination with Company’s various classes of businesses and in compliance with Shell guidelines in this area
- Historian for the Crisis and Emergency Management
- Liaise and interact with internal staff and external stakeholders
- Invoice handling via Finance systems, purchase orders administration, claims clearance and any other financial activity that needs to be managed on ground
- Support the Company’s corporate relations activities and stakeholder management plans in coordination with other classes of business.
- Maintain sensitivity to confidentiality at all times
- Prioritize multiplicity of tasks for varying levels of management
- Ensure complete adherence to SOM’s HSSE and E&C standards
Qualification & Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area
- 3-5 years working experience as a Secretary, Personal Assistant or coordinator
- Excellent English and Arabic speaking and writing skills, and advanced typing and computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, pleasant friendly personality
- Strong communications skills to liaise with a variety of stakeholders and media representatives
- Good networking skills with an ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and stakeholders, and vendors
- Strong negotiation skills with suppliers for event organization and purchases
- Good understanding of social and digital media to support the company’s digital activities
- Omani nationals Only
Kindly note that if you have not been contacted within 3 weeks from the closing date, your application is considered as unsuccessful.
More in careers
Enhance your career development as an experienced professional with Shell and continue on your path to reach your full potential.
Joining the Shell Talent Community is the best way for you to stay informed about global career opportunities in your area of expertise and keep up to date with relevant news and events.