Reports to: Business Manager B2B Fuels, Marine & Bitumen
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Visible leadership in HSSE by being a role model to embed HSSE culture.
- Visible leadership in Ethics & Compliance by being a role model and leading his team and the business on the group E&C policies.
Fleet and Homebase:
- Manage the strategic partnership with Fuels Cards and Homebase (Private & Government) customers and future relationships & contracts with 3rd party cards that are accepted on Shell network.
- Beat the volume plans of the Shell Fuels Card volumes, Homebase, and 3rd party Card’s volumes.
- Beat the plans of costs and credit targets in the annual plan.
- Develop relationships with corporate key accounts and look for cross-business opportunities.
- Balance growth with the risk of credit in alignment with credit policy.
- Develop sales via direct and indirect channels working together with the Marketing and Key Account functions and allocate resources to the segments and channels that present the biggest opportunity.
- Manage interfaces with Sales Support, Marketing Organization, B2C Retail, other class of business. Ensuring that customer voice is heard, and customer segmentation is maintained and nurtured.
- Ensure full adherence to HSSE standards and plans.
- Ensure that the Group HSSE commitment, policy and procedures for an HSSE management system have been adopted and are being implemented and continuously monitored & plans are in place to record, report and correct any deficiencies.
- Defend and grow the business in a difficult external environment arising out of economic slowdown. With changing economic landscape, Credit Management is critical to the successful delivery of Sales Plan.
- Adherence to credits targets and to ensure on time collections and minimum overdues.
- Manage interface with all stakeholders including authorities & regulators, consultants, contractors and internal stakeholders.
- Penetrate new market segments.
- Closely co-ordinate with Supply Chain for supply planning, shipping and cost optimisation provide market inputs and lead the plan.
- Compliance with Shell Group HSSE commitment, policy, and procedures for an HSSE management system.
- To achieve financial KPI’s and accept responsibility for bottom line accountability for the sales profile.
- Adherence to Shell Business Principles, Anti-Trust Guidelines and Ethics & Compliance policies.
- Adherence to Standard Offer Book.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 4 years of sales, commercial account management experience and proven success winning profitable business.
- Demonstrate aspired Enterprise First behaviours and Shell core values (Honesty, Integrity, Respect for People).
- Understanding of commercial business and economics.
- Experience in sales and negotiations.
- Experience in Business Development.
- Fluent in English & Arabic.
- The role is for Omanis Only.
Kindly note that if you have not been contacted within 3 weeks from the closing date, your application is considered as unsuccessful.