Sales & Marketing of retail lubricants, and support in managing the non-fuel retail business (NFR).
- Deliver and exceed target sales and margins of retail lubricants by working with distributor/s, Territory Managers and directly engaging key retail accounts.
- Be accountable for maintaining and implementing the Lubes marketing strategy, activities and plan covering:
- Pricing and discount structure
- Product portfolio
- Site training including Value Selling, Sector Expertise, Technology Leadership
- Lubes Customer Value Proposition
- Deliver and expand the Customer Interface Screen Project as per the yearly expansion target
- Deliver the expansion plan of lube bays & carwash in Oman.
- Manage projects in NFR beginning from Business Cases to grand opening of the projects
- Develop lubes discount structures based on possible volumes anticipated
- Manage the distributor incentive scheme – target setting
- Support in making Capex Costing decisions for NFR projects (Lube bay/Carwash)
- Provide best estimates for Income from NFR projects based on market research and site potential
- Graduate in Business or Commerce or any relevant degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in B2B and / or B2C Sales, Marketing or business development with proven track record of success in sales, operations or marketing
- Previous Distributor/ Indirect Management experience is desirable but not necessary
- Project management skills
- Fluent Arabic and English, other languages will be a plus
- Good hands-on knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel
- Omani National
If you are Omani and have the required skills and qualifications, obtain an application from our Main Office in Mina Al-Fahal and submit it along with your CV and copies of relevant qualifications. Alternatively, you could could Apply Here by sending your resume with a cover letter to the email address provided, and ensure the inclusion of the title of the job you are applying for in the subject of your email before 18 June 2017.
Please note, only the short listed candidates will be contacted within 3 weeks from the closing date.
Human Resources and Administration Department
Shell Oman Marketing Company SAOG
PO Box 38, Mina Al- Fahal, Postal Code 116