Main content | back to top
Notice of The Annual Ordinary General Meeting
The Board of Directors of Shell Oman Marketing Company SAOG is pleased to invite all shareholders of the Company to attend an Annual Ordinary General Meeting of the Company (AGM) scheduled to be held at 4:00 pm on Saturday, 13 March 2010 at the Business Hall, Capital Market Authority to discuss the following agenda:
1. To consider and approve the report of the Board of Directors for the financial year ended 31 December 2009.
2. To consider and approve the Corporate Governance Report for the financial year ended 31 December 2009.
3. To consider the Auditors’ Report and to approve the Financial Statements (Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account) in respect of the Company for the financial year ended 31 December 2009.
4. To consider and approve the proposed final cash dividend to shareholders of 120 baizas per share (120% of the nominal value) for the financial year ended 31 December 2009.
5. To approved the paid allowance to the Board of Directors for attending both Board Meetings and the subsidiary committees for the financial year ended 31 December 2009 and for the financial year ending 31 December 2010.
6. To consider and approve the proposal of distributing the total some of RO. 54,600 as remuneration for the Board of Directors of the Company for the financial year ended 31 December 2009.
7. To consider and approve the transactions entered into by the Company with related parties during the financial year ending 31 December 2009.
8. To consider and approve the transactions that the Company will enter into with Related Parties during the financial year ending 31 December 2010.
9. To elect three (3) new Members of the Board of Directors of the Company to occupy vacant positions from amongst shareholders or non-shareholders. Any person who wishes to be nominated to the Board of Directors of the Company is required to fill in a Director’s Nomination Form. Such a form can be obtained from the Company. The completed Form should be delivered to the Company at least two (2) business days prior to the date of the Annual Ordinary General Meeting of the Company (by the end of business hours on Tuesday 9 March 2010). The Company will not accept any application received after this date.
10. The appointment of the Auditors for the Company for the financial year ending 31 December 2010.
In accordance with the Company’s Articles of Association and amendments thereto each shareholder is entitled to give a written proxy to another person who needs not to be a shareholder to attend the meeting and vote on his/ her behalf.
If you wish to appoint a proxy please complete and submit the attached Proxy Form to the Company.
To prevent delay in starting the meeting, shareholders are requested to arrive about half an hour before the scheduled meeting time.
For further information please contact Adil Sidahmed on (+968) 2457 0166.
Important Notice: Public joint stock companies shall deposit amounts due to investors which have not been claimed by the investors after the expiry of six months of the due date with the Investors Trust Fund. Therefore, each shareholder is kindly requested to check with Muscat Depository and Securities Registration Company situated within the Muscat Securities building in order to enquire about any amounts which may be due to him.