Main content | back to top
News and Media Releases
NOTICE OF ANNUAL ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING
Agenda for Annual Ordinary General Meeting:
1. To consider and approve the report of the Board of Directors for the Company for the financial year ended 31 December 2010.
2. To consider and approve the Corporate Governance Report for the Company for the financial year ended 31 December 2010.
3. To consider the Auditors’ report and to approve the Financial Statements (Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account) in respect of the Company for the financial year ended 31 December 2010.
4. To consider and approve the proposed final cash dividend to shareholders of 130 baisa per share (130 % of the nominal value) for the financial year ended 31 December 2010.
5. To approve the paid allowance to the Board of Directors for attending both the board meetings and the subsidiary committees for the previous financial year and for the forthcoming financial year.
6. To consider and approve the proposal of distributing the total sum of RO 60,200 as remuneration for the Board of Directors of the Company for the financial year ended 31 December 2010.
7. To consider and approve the transactions entered into by the Company with related parties during the financial year ended 31 December 2010.
8. To consider and approve the transactions that the Company will enter into with related parties during the financial year ending 31 December 2011.
9. To appoint Auditors for the Company for the year ending 31 December 2011 and to fix their remuneration.
In accordance with the Company’s Articles of Association and amendments thereto, any shareholder is entitled to authorize any other person to attend the meeting and vote, provided that the authorization should be done on the proxy issued by Muscat Clearing and Depository Co. attached to the notice. Any natural person should attach his ID Card for the adult, or a copy of the Passport for the ladies and minors, or a residence cards and passport for the non-Omanis. The proxy should be signed by one of the authorised signatories and carry the company’s stamp with a copy of the commercial registration and the specimen of the authorised signatures.
If you wish to appoint a proxy, please complete and submit the attached Proxy Form to Shell Oman Marketing Company SAOG office.
To prevent delay in starting the meeting shareholders are requested to arrive about half an hour before the scheduled meeting time.
For further information please contact Mr. Adil Sidahmed on telephone (968) 24 570 166.
[Important Notice: Public joint stock companies shall deposit amounts due to investors which have not been claimed by the investors after the expiry of six months of the due date with the Investors Trust Fund. Therefore, each shareholder is kindly requested to check with Muscat Clearing and Depository Company situated within the Muscat Securities building in order to enquire about any amounts which may be due to him.]