Main content | back to top
Location: Shell Oman Marketing Company - Muscat
- Ensure customer orders are delivered on time and in full (OTIF) as per agreed to service levels.
- Provide shipping department with schedule and documentation for next day loading.
- Provide shipment status reporting to all affected areas within Supply Chain and Customer Service leads.
- Support International marine business scheduling activity by contacting vessel agents for every order in each port for Estimated Time of Arrival and Estimated Time of Departure to arrange timely delivery of customer orders.
- Ensure close co-ordination with Customer Vessel agents / Local port authorities /Port agent at Fujairah along with Service providers/Business partners.
- Responsible to perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for failed orders in coordination with planning team.
- Ensure reporting of required data to respective forums as per agreed time frame.
- Manage relationships with key interfaces such as Logistics teams, Production, Planning and warehousing to meet On Time in Full (OTIF) requirements.
- Education and/or experience typically found with a H.S. diploma or equivalent and 2+ years related experience, preferably in distribution of packaged and/or bulk products.
- Skilled in required legacy modules (SAP) related to Order Management, Inventory Management, Shipping.
- Basics of Supply Chain processes related to Executing Order Fulfilment, Order Management, Inventory, and Logistics and Distribution.
- Strong drive to satisfy customer requirements.
- Computer literacy in MS Office environment.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize a large workload to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment yet possessing the willingness to work independently with minimal guidance/supervision.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
If you are Omani and have the required skills and qualifications, obtain an application from our Main Office in Mina Al-Fahal and submit it along with your CV and copies of relevant qualifications. Alternatively, you could could Apply Here by sending your resume with a cover letter to the email address provided, and ensure the inclusion of the title of the job you are applying for in the subject of your email before 31 July 2016.
Please note, only the short listed candidates will be contacted within 3 weeks from the closing date.
Human Resources and Administration Department
Shell Oman Marketing Company SAOG
PO Box 38, Mina Al- Fahal, Postal Code 116