Main content | back to top
Reports to: Payroll Manager
Skillpool: Human Resources
- Assist staff on personnel policies and procedures on matters related to remuneration and benefits
- Provide payroll administration services for Shell Oman under supervision of Payroll Manager
- Handle data integrity and maintenance for payroll, performance and/or expatriate processes
- Create reports concerning Payroll
- Facilitate contact with related support services
- Participate in projects related to payroll processes and systems.
- To co-ordinate and administer local payroll accurately and in a timely manner
- To maintain adequate and easy to retrieve personnel records out of the system, particularly records related to remuneration and benefits
- To process all payroll related payments eg: PASI payments
- To check and process for payment expense claims in accordance to Shell policy and other guidelines
- To initiate and execute specific HR tasks as requested from time to time
- To brief new arrivals on the basic company’s policies and procedures in relation to remuneration and benefits
- To process all types of loans in line with prevailing policies and procedures
- Handle Capex & Opex for HR
- Handle monthly accruals
- Support Payroll Manager in payroll audits
- Focal point and interface with banks on payroll and payments.
- Finance graduate with 2-3 years experience
- Fluent Arabic and English
- Good Communication skills
- Active team player
- Omani nationality
If you have the required skills and qualifications, obtain an application from our Main Office in Mina Al-Fahal and submit it along with your CV and copies of relevant qualifications. Alternatively, you could Apply Here before 1 August 2016.
Please note, only the short listed candidates will be contacted within 3 weeks from the closing date.
Human Resources and Administration Department
Shell Oman Marketing Company SAOG
PO Box 38, Mina Al- Fahal, Postal Code 116