Main content | back to top
Pool: Corporate Affairs
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Location: Shell Oman Marketing Company - Muscat
- Providing full, pro-active & highly confidential administrative support services to CEO, arranging & organizing CEO’s appointment schedule by planning internal and external meetings, teleconferences and conferences.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications and phone calls.
- Manage the travels, itinerary planning, and all logistic requirements for the CEO.
- Handle any arrangements for visitors from a variety of cultural backgrounds including meetings on and off site and social functions, preparing the agenda, organizing site access, greeting and accompanying visitors as needed.
- Manage data and maintain documents and reference material including databases distribution lists.
- Plan and organise required team meetings, while taking care of the agenda, minutes of meeting, logistics and ensuring attendance.
- Maintain contacts of all key government and business stakeholders and update them as required.
- Review internal administrative practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- Responsible of preparing internal Shell E-newsletter with liaison with all stakeholders.
- Historian for the Crisis and Emergency Management.
- Liaise and interact with internal staff and external stakeholders.
- Invoice handling via Finance systems, purchase orders administration, claims clearance and any other financial activity that needs to be managed on ground.
- Maintain sensitivity to confidentiality at all times.
- Prioritize multiplicity of tasks for varying levels of management.
- Working effectively with internal stakeholders located inside and outside Oman, and from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Relevant Bachelor Degree in Business Administration / Management.
- 3-5 years working experience as a Secretary or Personal Assistant.
- Excellent English and Arabic speaking and writing skills, and advanced typing and computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, pleasant friendly personality
- Strong communications skills to liaise with a variety of stakeholders and media representatives.
- Good networking skills with an ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and stakeholders, and vendors
- Strong negotiation skills with suppliers for event organization and purchases
- Preference to Omani nationals
If you are Omani and have the required skills and qualifications, obtain an application from our Main Office in Mina Al-Fahal and submit it along with your CV and copies of relevant qualifications. Alternatively, you could could Apply Here by sending your resume with a cover letter to the email address provided, and ensure the inclusion of the title of the job you are applying for in the subject of your email before 9 August 2016.
Please note, only the short listed candidates will be contacted within 3 weeks from the closing date.
Human Resources and Administration Department
Shell Oman Marketing Company SAOG
PO Box 38, Mina Al- Fahal, Postal Code 116